Liberty Awnings & Shades – COVID-19 Response
At Liberty Awnings & Shades, the safety and health of our community and staff are of highest importance to our company. We are closely monitoring the ever changing landscape of this global situation and are working wisely to ensure that we are protecting the health of all those in association with Liberty Awnings and Shades.
We can’t wait to help you with your newest outdoor shade project. We have made some changes to our appointment processes, they are as follows:
We are taking the following precautions to help ensure everyone’s safety and well being:
In-Home Estimate and Installation Appointments
- We have provided our sales staff and installation crews with personal protective equipment such as facemasks, disposable gloves, disinfectant wipes/wipe alternatives.
- They will be required to take their temperature each morning before attending appointments, and are not permitted to go to a clients home should their temperature be 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or above.
- They will also follow CDC guidelines regarding appropriate social distancing.
- We ask that you take similar safety measures, such as wearing a facemask during the home visit.
- Showroom appointments are currently required with 2 people max per appointment.
- All customers are required to wear masks and maintain social distancing guidelines.
- The day before the appointment, our office will call to confirm your appointment and ask if you or anyone in your home has tested positive, been quarantined, waiting test results, or shown any symptoms for COVID-19 in the last two weeks.
- The showroom will be sanitized before and after each appointment.
We are currently experiencing a higher than average volume of orders and some delivery times may vary due to shipping delays of raw material. Please contact the office for the most current scheduling times.
If you need assistance from someone on our sales team please click here.
To schedule your FREE in-home estimate please click here.
To schedule a factory tour and showroom appointment, please click here.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times. We will continue to monitor the situation and may update our policies as the situation evolves in order to keep our customers and employees healthy and safe.