Lattice Patio CoversFree Estimate
Traditional Meets Contemporary
If you are interested in upgrading your outdoor patio experience but you want a more traditional aesthetic, consider a lattice patio cover. Our lattice covers are made from a durable, lightweight aluminum, known as Alumawood®. Alumawood® provides the beauty and texture of wood-lattice, but with considerably less hassle or maintenance.
Traditional wood-lattice patio covers can crack and fade over time, especially with prolonged exposure to heat and sunlight. An occasional rinse from your garden hose to clear off any dirt and dust build-up is all that is needed to keep an Alumawood® patio cover looking good as new.
In addition to functional advantages, like blocking 60 to 70 percent of sun exposure, lattice patio covers also increase the value of any home. A lattice patio cover complements any home and provides a touch of elegance and sophistication at an affordable price.
Stop by one of our valley locations to speak with our friendly staff. Let the professionals at Liberty Home Products help you design your lattice patio cover, and start getting the most out of your outdoor living space. Or get a free home estimate from one of our professionals today!
Lattice Patio Cover Features
- Strong, long-lasting, low maintenance aluminum
- Heavy header beam construction
- Richly textured wood-grain finish
- Color-matching fasteners
- Weather-resistant Aluma-ShieldSM paint finish that withstands the harshest conditions, including sun, rain, wind and extreme temperatures
- Choice of popular color finishes
- The Aluma-ShieldSM paint system with TEFLON® surface protector repels dust, dirt, oil, and stains, making it easier than ever to keep your structure looking pristine and new. It also greatly reduces corrosion from the sun, salt, pollution, and the elements.
- Check out all of the available Alumawood color options.
- Learn about the Alumawood Limited Lifetime Warranty.